NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Twitter (TWTR) stock has been upgraded to "market perform" from "underperform," Wells Fargo said Monday. The firm said the company is showing an impressive utilization of its mobile platform and the risk/reward appears more balance following the recent weakness.
Over Monday's session, shares popped 3.4% to $34.47. Year to date, the stock is down 45.8% following selloffs affecting heavy-volume, high-momentum tech stocks.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV