Sony introduced PlayStation TV, a companion device for PS4 to help take back the living room from the likes of Apple, Amazon (AMZN) and its Fire TV, Google (GOOG) and its Chromecast streaming device and others.
PlayStation TV will cost $99, the same price as Fire TV and Apple TV, and users will be able play PS4 games on another TV in their houses, provided users already have a PS4. The PlayStation TV was first released in Japan in November 2013 via the PS Vita TV brand to mixed success.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV