TORONTO, June 9, 2014 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) announced today it is accepting donations from clients and Canadians to support the families of the three RCMP officers who lost their lives in the recent tragedy in Moncton.
"The tragedy in Moncton reminds us all of the bravery and courage shown by police officers and first responders in times of crisis," said Sylvain Vinet, Senior Vice President, Eastern Canada, CIBC. "The families of the fallen officers will need support from the community and from Canadians to help move forward during this difficult time."
All CIBC branches in Canada are accepting donations for the RCMP Foundation 'Moncton Fallen RCMP Members Fund', to assist the families of the fallen officers. Donations can be made in person at any CIBC branch. CIBC clients can also make a donation by calling CIBC at 1-800-465-2422.
About CIBCCIBC is a leading North American financial institution with nearly 11 million personal banking and business clients. CIBC offers a full range of products and services through its comprehensive electronic banking network, branches and offices across Canada, and has offices in the United States and around the world. You can find other news releases and information about CIBC in our Media Centre on our corporate website at www.cibc.com. SOURCE CIBC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV