Mattress Firm Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:MFRM), the leading retailer of mattresses and accessories in the United States, announced it will host an Analyst & Investor event on Thursday, June 12, 2014 at the Hilton Houston Post Oak. Presenters will include Steve Stagner, President and CEO, Ken Murphy, COO, Alex Weiss, Senior Vice President, Finance, Jim Black, EVP and CFO, Karrie Forbes, EVP, Marketing, and Craig McAndrews, EVP, Merchandising. Other senior executives will also be present and the presentations will be followed by a question and answer session.
Portions of the Analyst & Investor event will be webcast, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, June 12, 2014. The webcast will be available live over the internet on the Company’s website at www.mattressfirm.com.
This email address: Questions@MFRMinvest2014.com can be used to submit questions for the analyst day. The Company will do its best to answer all questions submitted.
About Mattress FirmHouston-based Mattress Firm (NASDAQ: MFRM) is a high growth specialty retailer, recognized as one of the nation's leading specialty bedding companies, offering a broad selection of both traditional and specialty mattresses, bedding accessories and related products from leading manufacturers. With more than 1,500 company-operated and franchised stores across 36 states, Mattress Firm has the largest geographic footprint in the United States among multi-brand mattress specialty retailers. Mattress Firm offers customers comfortable store environments, guarantees on price, comfort and service, and highly-trained sales professionals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV