3 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Lower
- GETTY REALTY CORP has improved earnings per share by 43.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, GETTY REALTY CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.81 versus $0.40 in the prior year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- 42.14% is the gross profit margin for GETTY REALTY CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 39.30% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $7.97 million or 20.74% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, GETTY REALTY CORP's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 29.99%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.