- Pittsburgh – As part of the Beverly’s Birthdays project, volunteers will assemble and pack birthday cheer bins for homeless children. Beverly's Birthdays delivers birthday presents to children across 15 shelters in the Pittsburgh region.
- New York – During the Beautify East River Park event, 150 volunteers with join forces with the Student Conservation Association (SCA) and help get the East River Park ready for the summer season by mulching, weeding and planting in several areas around the park.
- San Francisco – Associates will travel to the Slide Ranch in Marin, to volunteer at the non-profit farm and participate in various activities such as cooking, gardening, caring for animals, building fences and more. The mission of Slide Ranch is to connect the Bay Area with farm-based environmental education that focuses on the principles of sustainable agriculture and environmental stewardship.
- Canada – Associates will partner with the Covenant House Toronto, Canada’s largest homeless agency, to help paint, clean and organize its home, while gardening and planting the rooftop.
- Mexico – Associates will work with the Mexican Fund for the Conservation of Nature to facilitate training and workshops that will enhance the organization’s ability to better educate the public on protecting the Royal Mexican Eagle.
- China – Employees will visit and have lunch with 90 students at the Shanghai School for Deaf-Mute to help understand their living and studies. Each student will receive a t-shirt and pair of AEO jeans.
- Hong Kong – Volunteers will create an outdoor mosaic wall at the Sam Shui Natives Association Lau Pun Cheung School. The Sam Shui Natives Association Lau Pun Cheung School is a special school that serves autistic and mildly mental disabled children and teenagers.
American Eagle Outfitters Hosts Second Annual “Better World Community Day”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts