Liberty Interactive LLC ("Liberty"), a subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LINTA, LINTB, LVNTA, LVNTB), announced that an adjustment has been made to the reference shares underlying its .75% Senior Exchangeable Debentures due 2043 (the “Debentures”). Previously, the Debentures were exchangeable only into shares of Time Warner Cable, Inc. (“TWC”) and Time Warner, Inc. (“TWX”). As a result of the spin-off (the “Spin-Off”) of Time, Inc. (“TIME”) from TWX, and pursuant to the terms of the indenture covering the Debentures, the TIME shares have become additional reference shares underlying the Debentures effective as of the payment date for the Spin-Off, which was 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on June 6, 2014.
The distribution ratio in the Spin-Off was 1 share of TIME for each 8 shares of TWX held on the record date for the Spin-Off. Accordingly, the following sets forth the basket of securities currently underlying the Debentures.
Reference Shares per $1,000principal amount Debenture
About Liberty Interactive LLC
Liberty Interactive LLC is a direct wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation, owning interests in a broad range of electronic retailing, media, communications, and entertainment businesses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV