SALT LAKE CITY, June 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced that a Fortune 500 financial services company is migrating its Quality Management (QM) to the cloud as part of the effort to unify and streamline customer service operations across multiple divisions and locations.
Recognized as one of the most admired companies, the financial company supports lifetime customer relationships. The inContact Quality Management offering is part of the Workforce Optimization Suite powered by Verint and available 100% in the cloud. To optimize agent performance, coaching and training, quality management captures individual interactions between customers and agents, and quickly scores them against pre-defined criteria.
"inContact is on the forefront of a new wave in customer service innovation," noted Paul Jarman, CEO at inContact. "Our all-in-one cloud contact center suite leverages technology to connect customer service teams and automated processes that drive high quality, personalized interactions."
Jarman adds, "Financial services organizations require the utmost in security, availability and compliance. inContact's network, data centers and databases are all redundant, and inContact is the only contact center provider who is a member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)."Additional Information
- Click here to get the new executive brief "Introducing The Workforce-Intelligent Contact Center™: Integrating Contact Center Infrastructure and WFO for Optimal Performance"
- For more information on cloud ACD, WFO and CRM integration, visit our Solution Finder
- Learn more about the inContact Trust Office
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV