NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good day traders!
1. First let's look at Chart Industries, which manufactures and sells engineered equipment for the production, storage and end-use of hydrocarbon and industrial gases worldwide.
Chart Industries traded positive on Friday, up 3.81%, and closed at $74.26 per share.
- Friday's range: $72.66 - $75.81
- 52-week range: $64.05 - $130.85
- Friday's volume: 655,211
- 3-month average volume: 480,559
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV