- Whole grains help to efficiently refuel after the overnight fast, and protein helps retain and rebuild muscle mass that can be lost daily by the body.
- Cereal and milk is a leading source of 10 nutrients in people's diets, making it a nutritious choice for the number of calories it provides. 1
- A serving of cereal, like Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats and one cup of skim milk can provide nutrients many people may not get enough of, including fiber, calcium, Vitamin D and potassium.
- The top three nutrition elements that people say they are looking for in their breakfast are fiber, whole grains and protein. A bowl of cereal and milk can be one the easiest ways to get all three of those elements 2 and at only 50 cents a bowl 3.
Kellogg's® Partners with Dr. Travis Stork to Spread The Importance Of Protein And Whole Grains To Help Start The Day Right
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.