Sanderson Farms (SAFM) ($96.51), up 11% since May 27, tacking unto a gain of 20% year to date. The company beat analysts' EPS estimates by 53 cents, earning $2.21. The stock set an all-time intraday high at $97.84 on June 5 and remains above all five key moving averages in the first table.
The weekly chart is positive but overbought with its five-week MMA at $86.36. Monthly and quarterly value levels are $90.50 and $69.93, respectively, with a weekly risky level at $97.58.
Toll Brothers (TOL) ($36.88), up 3.9% since May 23, after being down 4.1% year to date. The company beat analysts EPS estimates by 6 cents earning 31 cents. The stock traded as high as $37.20 on May 28 with the stock above all five key moving averages shown in the first table.
The weekly chart is positive with its five-week MMA at $35.68. Weekly and semiannual value levels are $35.90 and $35.68, respectively, with monthly and quarterly risky levels at $39.20 and $43.43, respectively.Verifone Systems (PAY) ($36.72), up 8.4% since June 2, tacking onto a gain of 26% year to date when it was profiled pre-earnings. The company beat EPS estimates by 6 cents, earning 27 cents. The stock popped to a multiyear intraday high at $36.84 on June 6. The weekly chart is positive with its five-week MMA at $33.44 and its 200-week SMA at $33.91. A monthly pivot is $36.24 and semiannual risky level at $43.75.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV