BOSTON, June 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mueller Co., North America's largest and only full-line supplier of potable water distribution products, has introduced a new all-ductile iron resilient wedge gate valve. The new iron gate valve has an industry-leading working pressure of 350psi and will be commercially available in August 2014.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=25791
Mueller Co. is a subsidiary of Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE:MWA), a leading North American manufacturer and marketer of products and services that are used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water.The Mueller style A-2361 resilient wedge gate valve will be offered in sizes ranging from 4 to 12 inches and features innovative dual purpose lifting lugs, a user friendly T-head bolt retention design and a unique 'pressure assist' wedge geometry. The valve is also triple listed; it meets American Water Works Association's C515 standards and is both UL listed and FM approved. "Mueller's new resilient wedge gate valve is transformational on several levels and is ready today for the increasing demands of tomorrow's potable water distribution systems," said Greg Rogowski, president of Mueller Co. "This new gate valve offers unique features that provide tangible benefits to our customers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV