This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
June 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
SandlerResearch.org offers "Global Home Audio Market 2014-2018" research reports in its store. This research discusses 38 companies active in the global home audio industry.
The Global Home Audio market is broadly classified into three segments based on device type: DVD/Blu-ray Players, Home Theaters and Soundbars. Home audio consists of audio products and audio electronics intended for home use including speaker systems, players, and home theaters. Home audio is usually an accessory used to enhance or support standard equipment such as TVs, projectors or music players. Due to advancements in technology, the Global Home Audio market has grown significantly.
Global Home Audio Market 2014-2018 research report forecasts the industry to grow at a CAGR of 16.98 percent over the period 2013-2018. This research has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Americas and EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Home Audio market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Complete report is available at
Key companies discussed in this home audio industry research report include Arcelik AS, Bose Corp., CSR plc, Harman International Industries Inc., JVC KENWOOD Corp., Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corp., Pioneer Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corp., Sony Corp., Toshiba Corp. and Yamaha Corp. Other home audio market companies included in the research are Altec Lansing Inc., Atlantic Technology, AudioSource, Avnera Corp., Boston Acoustics Inc., Bowers & Wilkins, D&M Holdings, Definitive Technology, GoldenEar Technology, Hitachi Maxell Ltd., KEF,
Leon Speaker, Logitech International SA, MartinLogan Corp., Monitor Audio Ltd., Paradigm, Pinnacle Speakers, Polk Audio Inc., Sceptre Inc., Sonos Inc., SpeakerCraft, Vizio Inc., Voxx International Corp. and ZVOX Audio LLC. Order a copy of this report at
Key Questions Answered in the Global Home Audio Market 2014-2018 Report include: What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be? What are the key market trends? What is driving this market? What are the challenges to market growth? Who are the key vendors in this market space? What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
SandlerResearch.org offers a wide range of
consumer electronics industry reports at
Table of Contents for Global Home Audio Market 2014-2018 research report cover:01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report 03.1 Market Overview 03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology 04.1 Market Research Process 04.2 Research Methodology
05. Introduction06. Market Landscape 06.1 Market Overview 06.2 Market Size and Forecast by Revenue 06.3 Market Size and Forecast by Units 06.4 Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Product Type 07.1 Global Home Audio Market by Product Type 2013-2018 07.1.1 DVD/Blu-ray Players 07.1.2 Home Theaters 07.1.3 Soundbars 07.2 Global DVD/Blu-ray Player Market 07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast 07.3 Global Home Theater Market 07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast 07.4 Global Soundbar Market 07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
08. Geographical Segmentation 08.1 Global Home Audio Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
09. Key Leading Countries 09.1 US 09.2
Japan10. Buying Criteria11. Market Growth Drivers12. Drivers and their Impact13. Market Challenges14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges15. Market Trends16. Trends and their Impact17. Vendor Landscape 17.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Home Audio Market 17.2 Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis 18.1 Arcelik A.S. 18.1.1 Business Overview 18.1.2 Business Segmentation 18.1.3 Key Information 18.1.4 SWOT Analysis 18.2 Bose Corp. 18.2.1 Business Overview 18.2.2 Business Segmentation 18.2.3 Key Information 18.2.4 SWOT Analysis 18.3 CSR plc 18.3.1 Business Overview 18.3.2 Business Segmentation 18.3.3 Key Information 18.3.4 SWOT Analysis 18.4 Harman International Industries Inc. 18.4.1 Business Overview 18.4.2 Business Segmentation 18.4.3 Key Information 18.4.4 SWOT Analysis 18.5 JVC KENWOOD Corp. 18.5.1 Business Overview 18.5.2 Business Segmentation 18.5.3 Key Information 18.5.4 SWOT Analysis 18.6 Koninklijke Philips N.V. 18.6.1 Business Overview 18.6.2 Business Segmentation 18.6.3 Key Information 18.6.4 SWOT Analysis 18.7 LG Electronics Inc. 18.7.1 Business Overview 18.7.2 Business Segmentation 18.7.3 Key Information 18.7.4 SWOT Analysis 18.8 Panasonic Corp. 18.8.1 Business Overview 18.8.2 Business Segmentation 18.8.3 Key Information 18.8.4 SWOT Analysis 18.9 Pioneer Corp. 18.9.1 Business Overview 18.9.2 Business Segmentation 18.9.3 Key Information 18.9.4 SWOT Analysis 18.10 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. 18.10.1 Business Overview 18.10.2 Business Segmentation 18.10.3 Key Information 18.10.4 SWOT Analysis 18.11 Sharp Corp. 18.11.1 Business Overview 18.11.2 Business Segmentation 18.11.3 Key Information 18.11.4 SWOT Analysis 18.12 Sony Corp. 18.12.1 Business Overview 18.12.2 Business Segmentation 18.12.3 Key Information 18.12.4 SWOT Analysis 18.13 Toshiba Corp. 18.13.1 Business Overview 18.13.2 Business Segmentation 18.13.3 Key Information 18.13.4 SWOT Analysis 18.14 Yamaha Corp. 18.14.1 Business Overview 18.14.2 Business Segmentation 18.14.3 Key Information 18.14.4 SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this SeriesList of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology Exhibit 2: Global Home Audio Device Market Classification Exhibit 3: Global Home Audio Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion) Exhibit 4: Global Home Audio Market 2013-2018 (units in million) Exhibit 5: Global Home Audio Market by Product Type 2013 Exhibit 6: Global Home Audio Market by Product Type 2013-2018 (units in million) Exhibit 7: Global Home Audio Market by Product Type 2013-2018 Exhibit 8: Global DVD/Blu-ray Player Market 2013-2018 (units in million) Exhibit 9: Global Home Theater Market 2013-2018 (units in million) Exhibit 10: Global Soundbar Market 2013-2018 (units in million) Exhibit 11: Global Home Audio Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013 Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Arcelik A.S. 2013 Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of Bose Corp. 2014 Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of CSR plc 2013 Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Harman International Industries Inc. 2013 Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of JVC KENWOOD Corp. 2012 Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Koninklijke Philips N.V. 2013 Exhibit 18: Business Segmentation of LG Electronics Inc. Exhibit 19: Business Segmentation of Panasonic Corp. 2013 Exhibit 20: Business Segmentation of Pioneer Corp. 2013 Exhibit 21: Business Segmentation of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd 2013 Exhibit 22: Business Segmentation of Sharp Corp. 2013 Exhibit 23: Business Segmentation of Sony Corp. 2013 Exhibit 24: Sony Corp. Business Segmentation by Revenue FY2013 Exhibit 25: Business Segmentation of Toshiba Corp. 2013 Exhibit 26: Business Segmentation of Yamaha Corp. 2013