Here are the five profiles; two "crunching the numbers" tables follow.
Finisar ($24.69), up 3.2% year to date. Analysts expect the fiber-optics company to report earnings per share of 30 cents after the closing bell on Thursday. The stock set a multiyear intraday high at $28.85 on April 24, and traded as low as $21.12 on May 9. It has been trading back and forth around its 200-day simple moving average now at $23.66 since May 7.
The weekly chart is shifts to negative given a close this week below its five-week modified moving average at $24.56 with its 200-week SMA at $19.63. Annual and quarterly value levels are $20.54 and $18.80, respectively, with a weekly pivot at $24.55 and monthly and annual risky levels at $25.19 and $25.60, respectively.H&R Block ($30.31), up 4.4% year to date. Analysts expect the tax preparer to report EPS of $3.19 before the opening bell on Wednesday. The stock set an all-time intraday high at $32.42 on Feb. 26, and traded as low as $26.92 on April 11. It has been trading back and forth around its 200-day-SMA at $28.85 since March 26. The weekly chart is positive with its five-week MMA at $29.24. Semiannual and annual value levels are $21.42 and $18.08, respectively, with a weekly pivot at $30.28, and monthly and quarterly risky levels at $32.36 and $33.56, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV