Dickey's Barbecue Pit Expands With New Canton Location
CANTON, N.C., June 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Business partners, Dorothy Elias and Fran Noel will open their second Dickey's Barbecue Pit location on Thursday, June 12 at 11:00 a.m. Elias and Noel opened their first location in December 2012 in South Asheville. The Canton location will open with a three-day grand opening celebration and the first 50 dine-in customers will receive a gift card for up to $50 to Dickey's Barbecue Pit.
Friday, the new Dickey's Barbecue Pit in Canton will have radio station 99.9 Kiss Country on-site from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and this location will be serving $2 pulled pork barbecue sandwiches. Also, one lucky winner will be chosen for a $500 gift card and three winners will receive free barbecue for an entire year. Saturday, the party continues with all day merchandise giveaways.
"We decided to open our second location in Canton because we believe the food and the brand will be a great fit," said multi-unit franchise owner, Fran Noel. " Canton's primary employer is a paper mill and it's surrounded by beautiful mountains. The people are down to earth and welcoming here making it the perfect place for Dickey's Barbecue Pit. "
Noel worked as a certified public accountant for 16 years before deciding a Dickey's Barbecue Pit in her community was an amazing franchise opportunity. Elias is a licensed occupational therapist. Dickey's Barbecue Pit in
Canton is located at
66 New Clyde Hwy and the telephone number is 828.492.1112. Check out all the details on this new location on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV