SportsDirect.com's Father's Day Competition
NOTTINGHAM, England, June 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Sunday 15 th June is Father's Day and there's just over a week left to find the perfect gift to say thanks. Father's Day has been celebrated for just over 100 years, with the first Father's Day being held on the 19 th June 1910. The holiday was not nationally recognised until US President Richard Nixon signed a law in 1972 declaring Father's Day as the 3 rd Sunday in June each year. In the UK and many countries alike, Father's Day is also celebrated on the 3 rd Sunday.
In honour of this celebration and to give people the chance to thank their dads, SportsDirect.com are running a competition to win a Father's Day sports bundle. The competition is aimed at everyone with a sports-loving father who wants to be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes.
The competition asks entrants to simply Retweet and Follow @SportsDirectUK using the hashtag #dadlovesportsdirect. Only one entry per person will be counted and the winner will be notified via Twitter provided they have a UK address. The competition closes on Monday 9 th June at 5pm and the winner will have 2 working days to claim their prize.To enter the competition, follow the link to the SportsDirect.com Twitter page where entrants can Follow and Retweet to be entered into the competition. http://www.Twitter.com/SportsDirectUK Full Terms and Conditions: Promoter is SportsDirect.com, Unit A Brook Park, Shirebrook, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG208RY Entrants must RT and FOLLOW @SportsDirectUK with the #dadlovesportsdirect hashtag in order to enter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV