TravelCenters of America LLC (NYSE: TA) today announced that it plans to issue a press release containing its fourth quarter and year end 2013 financial results before the NYSE opens for trading on Monday, June 9, 2014. Later that morning, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, TA management plans to host a conference call to review the fourth quarter and year end 2013 results and to take questions.
The conference call telephone number is (800) 288-8968. Participants calling from outside the United States and Canada should dial (612) 332-0345. No pass code is necessary to access the call from either number. Participants should dial in about 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, June 23, 2014. To hear the replay, dial (320) 365-3844. The replay pass code is 328471.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will also be available in a listen-only mode on the company's website, which is located at www.ta-petro.com. Participants who want to access the webcast should visit the company's website about five minutes before the call. The archived webcast will be available for replay on the company's website for about one week after the call.
About TravelCenters of America LLC:TA’s travel centers operate under the “TravelCenters of America”, “TA”, “Petro Stopping Centers” and “Petro” brand names and offer diesel and gasoline fueling, restaurants, truck repair facilities, stores and other services. TA’s nationwide business includes travel centers located in 43 U.S. states and in Canada. TA also operates convenience stores with gasoline stations under the Minit Mart brand name, primarily in Kentucky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV