Updated from 5:07 p.m. to include corrections.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Apple (AAPL) shares fell 0.27% to $645.57 following a week in which the company made several announcements at its Worldwide Developer Conference. On top of software updates, speculation about a potential iWatch as well as advertisements for the company's iPhone 5s further fueled the fire this week.
Shares of Apple are set to begin trading split adjusted, making it the first time the tech titan split its stock since Feb. 18, 2005.
Starting Monday, the most valuable company in the world will split its shares seven-for-one, and the share price will drop from $645.57 at today's close to approximately $92.22.
________________________________________ Pandora Media (P) shares rose 1.47% to $25.58 amid a surge of speculation surrounding a potential acquisition of the music streaming service. With talks of Twitter (TWTR) acquiring music streaming service SoundCloud as well as eyeing Spotify, Pandora released its monthly audience metrics, something they will do for the last time. On Wednesday, Pandora announced its listeners rose by 1 million in May creating a total 77 million audience base for the service. Pandora's active listeners rose 9% year over year. Listener hours also increased in May to 1.73 billion listener hours.
________________________________________ --Written by Kathryn Mykleseth in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @ katemykleseth
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV