3 Consumer Non-Durables Stocks Driving The Industry Higher
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 247.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$2.05 million to -$7.13 million.
- The gross profit margin for STANDARD REGISTER CO is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 31.35%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -3.11% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.11 million or 122.79% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- STANDARD REGISTER CO has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, STANDARD REGISTER CO continued to lose money by earning -$1.65 versus -$4.90 in the prior year.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, SR's share price has jumped by 70.49%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in SR do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts