- Discount programs are an easy way customers can stay on budget this summer and year-round. For customers who qualify, discounted rates are offered through the California Alternate Rates for Energy ( CARE) program. My Energy also tells customers whether they can save money through special seasonal plans like SmartRate. And the Energy Savings Assistance program provides income-qualified households with free energy upgrades, including weatherproofing, lighting, appliances and more.
- Keeping up with the Joneses isn't something customers want when it comes to higher bills. With My Energy, customers can see at a glance how their energy use compares to others in their neighborhood. If they get inspired to save, customers can check out a list of simple tips, or visit PG&E's Home Energy Saver, a virtual tour that points customers to rebates and buying guides to help them invest in more efficient appliances, lighting, and electronics, which can quickly pay for themselves in lower energy bills.
- Customers who want to save even more by increasing their home's overall energy efficiency can get up to $4,500 in incentives from PG&E through the statewide Energy Upgrade California program.
- Finally, customers can smooth out their bills, avoiding summer surprises, by signing up for the Balanced Payment Plan which automatically estimates the total bill cost based on the customers average energy use.
PG&E Offers Customers Ways To Beat The Heat And Save Money
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts