PCYC, ALXN And PFE, 3 Drugs Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Alexion Pharmaceuticals ( ALXN) is down $1.06 (-0.6%) to $168.44 on light volume. Thus far, 293,940 shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $167.17-$172.50 after having opened the day at $172.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $169.50. Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes life-transforming therapeutic products. Alexion Pharmaceuticals has a market cap of $33.5 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 27.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Alexion Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Alexion Pharmaceuticals as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, increase in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Alexion Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts