HOUSTON, June 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc. ("Midstates" or the "Company") (NYSE:MPO) announced today that Nelson M. Haight, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the 2014 Louisiana Energy Conference on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 in New Orleans. Additionally, Mr. Haight will participate in the Morgan Stanley Leveraged Finance Conference on June 12, 2014 in New Orleans. The investor handouts prepared in conjunction with these conferences will be available in the "Investors" section of the Company's website, www.midstatespetroleum.com on Tuesday, June 10.
About Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc. is an independent exploration and production company focused on the application of modern drilling and completion techniques in oil and liquids-rich basins in the onshore U.S. The Company's drilling and completion efforts are currently focused in the Mississippian Lime oil play in Oklahoma and the Anadarko Basin in Texas and Oklahoma. Midstates' operations also include the Upper Gulf Coast Tertiary trend in central Louisiana. The Company is headquartered in Houston, Texas. Additional information about the Company is available at www.midstatespetroleum.com .
CONTACT: Al Petrie, (713) 595-9427 Al.Petrie@midstatespetroleum.com or Chris Delange, (713) 595-9411 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV