Sentiment on the stock is 65% bullish, according to StockTwits' analytics. Many investors and analysts say yoga pants have replaced jeans as the American woman's preferred casual attire and, as a result, Lululemon's sales can only increase.Lululemon shares climbed more than 3% Friday to $44.26 as of 12:30 p.m. The consensus price target is $61.56, according to the Analyst Ratings Network.
Analysts Give Average Rating of Buy to Lululemon Athletica inc. $LULU http://stks.co/g0h0W ? Analyst Ratings Network (@AnalystRatingsNetwork) Jun. 6 at 09:07 AM
$LULU $53 PT consensus, $64 top-performing analyst PT, what's your PT? http://stks.co/g0h2K http://stks.co/g0h2L ? Invesd (@invesd) Jun. 6 at 10:41 AMThe stock is still down more than 37% since the company recalled black yoga pants that became see-through when women worked out. And some investors argue that Lululemon will have difficulty regaining its former valuation due to increasing competition from Athleta and other stores.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV