Illumina is a large-cap company with a market capitalization of $20.6 billion.
Data from Best Stocks Now App
Admittedly on a valuation basis the stock does not look cheap with a trailing P/E of 113 and a forward P/E of 61X earnings. On a valuation basis, the stock receives a grade of C.
Data from Best Stocks Now App Overall, the stock has moved up in the rankings to #189 out of more than 3800+ stocks and receives a stock grade of A-. It is a company that offers opportunity for upside in this otherwise trendless market.
Data from Best Stocks Now App At the time of publication the author was long ILMN. Follow @billgunderson This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff. >>Read more: 5 Toxic Big Pharma Stocks You Need to Sell This Summer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV