BURBANK, Calif., June 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Disney Interactive and Harmonix today announce the official release date for the award-winning music and motion video game, "Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved," along with new content to be revealed at this year's E3. The breakthrough musical motion video game inspired by Disney's classic animated film "Fantasia," will be available worldwide for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Kinect for Xbox 360 on October 21, 2014.
At E3, the team will follow last year's standout performance where it received awards from Game Critics for 'Best Social/Casual Game,' GameSpot for 'Best of E3,' Polygon for 'Editor's Choice,' and Game Informer for 'Best Music/Rhythm Game.' This year's show will set the stage for new multiplayer gameplay and reveal the latest musical additions, along with a vibrant city realm, "The Neighborhood."
In "The Neighborhood," players will work their way through a restrained 2D urban cityscape, using music and magic to unleash a vibrant and magical 3D environment by interacting with billboards, rooftops, trains and other surprises hidden within the city landscape. Through this mind-bending experience, players will watch and listen as their movements create bold colors and whimsical music that make "The Neighborhood" a fantastical adventure.
The latest announced tracks from a range of award-winning artists that will appear in-game include:
- Depeche Mode - "Enjoy the Silence"
- Drake - "Take Care" (ft. Rihanna)
- Tchaikovsky - "The Nutcracker Medley"
- Police - "Message in a Bottle"
- MIA - "Galang"
- The Who - "The Real Me"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV