Najarian said he likes Lululemon Athletica with or without a buyout. The company has good online growth and the stock is oversold, he reasoned.
Seymour said the company has been improving, as has its marketing. While the stock is interesting near current levels, he is not a buyer at the moment.
Adami said Chesapeake Energy (CHK) could trade higher.
Najarian pointed out the bullish options activity in shares of Applied Materials (AMAT). Specifically, he noted a buyer of 28,000 January $24 call options. He got long these call options too.Oracle (ORCL) will acquire Micros (MCRS) for $5.3 billion. Seymour said the acquisition will be "immediately accretive" to Oracle, which is great at buying and consolidating businesses, he said. The stock is cheap compared to the S&P 500, too. Adami and Najarian said shares of Oracle can move higher. Adami said Google (GOOG) looks likely to hold the $550 level, and eventually make a move up toward $600. Najarian said Intel (INTC) seems likely to move higher while Nvidia (NVDA) is a buy on pullbacks. Adami said Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) could take out the $4.50 level on the upside, if it can gain some of its "mojo." Seymour is a buyer of INTC based on its dividend yield and push into mobile. Groupon (GRPN) climbed 6% and was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Grasso called the stock "buyable" at current levels. Yingli Green Energy Holding (YGE) fell 4%. Seymour said he is not a buyer. BlackBerry (BBRY) jumped 3%. Adami told investors to take profits if the stock fails to breakout over $10.50. Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) jumped 6%. Najarian said he would avoid the stock after the recent rally, as the valuation is now a little too high.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV