Background: E.I. DuPont de Nemours is involved in science and technology in a range of disciplines including high-performance materials, specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. The company trades an average of 3 million shares per day and has a market cap of $63 billion.
52-Week Range: $52.02 to $69.64
Dupont's competitors include BASF SE (BASFY) and Dow Chemical (DOW).
Dupont faces a billion dollar lawsuit from an ironworker's union pension fund. The market quickly brushed it aside, and the stock is near multi-year highs. In other words, lawyers may make some money but don't expect a court order forcing Dupont to cut a check anytime soon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV