No one in our government has sat down with anyone in this industry, "at least visibly," to work out the potential for natural gas in this country, Cramer said. What it comes down to for Cramer is lots of jobs of North Dakota. Oil gets lost in the system and our country cares more about Iraq.
Down Mexico Way
Continuing his week-long World Cup-themed winners, Cramer looked at Mexico, another country that's "kicking butt."
Cramer's focus on the Mexican soccer team of the stock market? Constellation Brands (STZ), which while based in upstate New York is the seller of Modelo and Corona beer, the two hottest parts of the business, Cramer said. The stock is up more than 535% over the last five years.
Cramer thinks the stock is still inexpensive given its growth and upcoming catalysts. Constellation has been importing Modelo beers for years in a 50-50 deal with Crown Imports, and the game changer came when Anheuser Busch Inbev (BUD) bought Grupo Modelo. The Justice Department intervened, forcing Bud to sell Modelo's U.S. beer business, which Constellation promptly snapped up for "a total steal" at $4.75 billion.Importing beer is not the same as making it, Cramer says -- a good lesson as to how some of the best global stocks can help you you exceed your investing goals. When Constellation Brands bought Grupo Modelo's U.S. business, it also took over Modelo's American brands.
Executive Decision: T. M. 'Roe' PattersonIn his "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer sat down with T. M. "Roe" Patterson of Basic Energy Services (BAS), which provides services to more than 2,000 oil and gas companies. The Permian Basin is the hottest play in the oil field market. Just this week, BAS reported strong operating data for May but the stock got slammed on June 10 because of problems with a secondary offering. Could this be a buying opportunity? Patterson said the Permian Basin is "the gift that keeps on giving."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV