Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Thursday evening:
American Airlines (AAL): "They told us they would do well, and they delivered."
GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH): "This is a good speculative idea, but if you can't stomach the ups and downs you need to sell."GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT): "I think it's fine. I'd sell half if you have gains and let the rest run." Annaly Capital (NLY): "I'm not going to recommend that stock." Transocean (RIG): "No, I need you to be in Ensco International (ESV). Swap out of yours." Opko Health (OPK): "This is a spec for the long haul. You need to get used to the volatility." Cirrus Logic (CRUS): "They have great technology but I'd rather be in Skyworks Solutions (SWKS)." Nike (NKE): "It doesn't act well but I like it. I also like Under Armour (UA)." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV