Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Tuesday evening:
Crown Castle (CCI): "I like Crown Castle."
Westlake Chemical (WLK): "Westlake's a winner."Amerigas (APU): "Buy. It's got a 7.5% yield and that's hard to come by." Chicago Bridge & Ironworks (CBI): "A very conservative, well-run company. I'll bet a few weeks from now we'll find out the [accounting irregularities] weren't that bad." Smith & Wesson (SWHC): "Sporting goods companies say gun sales have peaked. I do not want to go in ahead of that [next] quarter." Exxon Mobil (XOM): "I would sell that." Conoco Phillips (COP): "It's had such a move. Take that off the table!" Vertex (VRTX): "I'm going to hold." Celgene (CELG): "I like it, but I'm looking at 2017 earnings. Most people are looking at yesterday." Mylan (MYL): "I think Mylan's going to do a deal. I'm not fighting it anymore." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Chris Sahl in Boston.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV