NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Vail Resorts (MTN - Get Report) stock is gaining in post-market trading after beating analysts' earnings estimates and recording double-digit revenue growth in its third quarter.
After the bell, shares added 3.5% to $74.49.
Over the three months to April, the company earned $3.18 a share, 26 cents higher than what analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected. Revenue of $543.1 million was 15.6% higher year over year and beat estimates of $522 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: MTN Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts