NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- VeriFone Systems (PAY - Get Report) stock is gaining in post-market trading after beating second-quarter earnings estimates and recording a 9% increase in revenue from a year earlier.
After the bell, shares added 3.5% to $35.
Over the three months to April, the company earned 37 cents a share, a nickel higher than what analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters forecast. Revenue of $466.8 million exceeded expectations of $443.4 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: PAY Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts