- All 11 individuals nominated for the board of directors – Ann C. Berzin, John Bruton, Jared L. Cohon, Gary D. Forsee, Edward E. Hagenlocker, Constance J. Horner, Michael W. Lamach, Theodore E. Martin, John P. Surma, Richard J. Swift, and Tony L. White – were elected to a one-year term, which expires at the company’s next Annual General Meeting.
- The proposal to give advisory approval of the compensation of the company’s named executive officers received approximately 97 percent of votes cast in favor.
- The proposal to approve the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers as the independent auditors of the company and to authorize the Audit Committee to set the auditor’s remuneration received approximately 96 percent of the votes cast in favor.
- The proposal to approve renewal of the Board of Directors’ existing authority to issue shares received approximately 97 percent of the votes cast in favor.
- The proposal to approve renewal of the Board of Directors’ existing authority to issue shares for cash without first offering shares to existing shareholders received approximately 97 percent of the votes cast in favor.
- The proposal to determine the price range at which the company can reissue shares that it holds as treasury shares received approximately 98 percent of the votes cast in favor.
Ingersoll Rand Reports Results Of Voting From 2014 Annual General Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts