- Each shareholder will receive one transferable right (the “Right”) for each share of common stock held on the record date (June 17, 2014).
- Three Rights plus $9.00 (the “Subscription Price”) will be required to purchase one additional share of common stock (the “Primary Subscription”). The purchase price will be payable in cash.
- Record date shareholders who fully exercise their Primary Subscription Rights will be eligible for an over-subscription privilege entitling these shareholders to subscribe, subject to certain limitations and a pro-rata allotment, for any additional shares of common stock not purchased pursuant to the Primary Subscription. Rights acquired in the secondary market may not participate in the over-subscription privilege.
- The Rights are expected to trade “when issued” on the New York Stock Exchange beginning on June 12, 2014, and the Fund’s shares of common stock are expected to trade “Ex-Rights” on the New York Stock Exchange beginning on June 13, 2014. The Rights are expected to begin trading for normal settlement on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:GGT RT) on or about June 20, 2014.
- The Offering expires at 5:00 PM Eastern Time on July 18, 2014.
Gabelli Multimedia Trust Announces Rights Offering For Shares Of Common Stock Record Date And Summary Of Terms
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts