By midafternoon, shares had dropped 4% to $9.86.
Over the three months to April, the company generated $1.05 billion in revenue, a 2.8% year-over-year decrease. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected sales of $1.1 billion. Net losses of 9 cents a share were wider than a 4-cents-a-share net loss analysts had forecast.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: UTIW Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts