CarMax, Inc. (NYSE:KMX) announced today the webcast and conference call access information for upcoming events.
June 20, 2014 – First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Earnings Conference Call
On June 20, CarMax will release sales and earnings for the first quarter ended May 31, 2014, and will host a conference call for investors at 9:00 a.m. ET. Investors may access the call as follows:
- Dial 1-888-298-3261 (international callers dial 1-706-679-7457). The conference ID is 53258654.
- A live webcast also will be available at investor.carmax.com and at www.streetevents.com.
- A webcast replay of the call will be available at investor.carmax.com through September 22, 2014. A telephone replay also will be available through June 27, 2014, and may be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (international callers dial 1-404-537-3406). The conference ID is 53258654.
June 23, 2014 – CarMax Annual Meeting of ShareholdersThe CarMax 2014 annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Monday, June 23, at the Hilton Richmond Hotel, Short Pump, in Richmond, Va., beginning at 1:00 p.m. ET. A live webcast of the meeting will be available at investor.carmax.com. The webcast replay will be available through July 23, 2014. June 25, 2014 – Oppenheimer’s 14 th Annual Consumer Conference Katharine W. Kenny, Vice President, Investor Relations, will present at Oppenheimer’s 14 th Annual Consumer Conference on June 25, 2014, at the Four Seasons Hotel Boston. The presentation will begin at 1:05 p.m. ET. A live webcast of the presentation will be available at investor.carmax.com. The webcast replay will be available through July 25, 2014. About CarMax CarMax, a member of the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500 and one of the Fortune 2014 “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is the nation’s largest retailer of used cars. Headquartered in Richmond, Va., CarMax currently operates 135 used car superstores in 67 markets. The CarMax consumer offer features low, no-haggle prices, a broad selection of CarMax Quality Certified used vehicles and superior customer service. During the fiscal year ended February 28, 2014, the company retailed 526,929 used vehicles and sold 342,576 wholesale vehicles at its in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at www.carmax.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV