NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE) have jumped 14.21% to $31.67 following the company's 2014 first quarter results which showed a 32.4% increase in net sales to $53.5 million, compared to $40.4 million from the same period last year.
The diversified apparel company posted a net income of $1.4 million for the most recent quarter, compared to a net loss of -$15.1 million for the 2013 first quarter.
Vince reported diluted earnings of 4 cents per share versus a net loss of -58 cents per diluted share from the year ago quarter.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV