NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jim Cramer says investors currently have an opportunity to buy Rite Aid (RAD) because of its major ongoing turn, as well as an earnings per share revival and sales revival.
Rite Aid had a setback Thursday because of timing issues on the company's deal with McKesson (MCK) involving generics. Cramer believes this will ultimately get resolved and he does not think it will affect earnings in the second half of 2014.
Rite Aid also cut its guidance, which Cramer says caused people to panic and sell. But he notes comparable-store sales and pharmacy sales were strong. Cramer suggests investors use the weakness to buy Rite Aid.
WATCH: More videos from Jim Cramer on TheStreet TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV