NEW YORK, June 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y) announced today that Weston M. Hicks, its President and chief executive officer, and Jack Sennott, its Senior Vice President and chief financial officer, will present at the 2014 Morgan Stanley Financials Conference on Tuesday, June 10th at approximately 8:35 a.m. Eastern Time. A live audio webcast and accompanying presentation materials will be available at www.alleghany.com in the Events and Presentations section of the website. A replay of the webcast will be available for 180 days after the event.
About Alleghany Corporation
Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y) creates value through owning and managing operating subsidiaries and investments, anchored by a core position in property and casualty reinsurance and insurance. Alleghany's property and casualty subsidiaries include: Transatlantic Holdings, Inc. (referred to herein as "TransRe"), a leading global reinsurer; RSUI Group, Inc. (referred to herein as "RSUI"), a national underwriter of property and liability specialty insurance coverages; Capitol Transamerica Corporation (referred to herein as "Capitol"), an underwriter of small commercial property, casualty and surety insurance coverages; and Pacific Compensation Corporation (referred to herein as "PacificComp"), an underwriter of workers' compensation insurance primarily in California.
SOURCE Alleghany Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV