NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- PVH Corp (PVH - Get Report) stock is sliding on Thursday after reporting a first quarter below analysts' estimates and slashing its full-year earnings guidance. By midmorning, shares had tumbled 8% to $120.26.
Over its April-ended quarter, the fashion house earned $1.47 cents a share, 2 cents less than what analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected. Revenue of $1.96 billion climbed 1% year over year but missed forecasts of $1.98 billion.
For its full year ending January, the company lowered its full-year earnings guidance by 10 cents to between $7.30 and $7.40 a share. That came in below analysts' consensus of $7.50 a share.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: PVH Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts