- Plan sponsors believe their financial professionals are more focused on having a high participation rate (64 percent) and an attractive fund line-up (63 percent) than plan outcomes.
- Plan sponsors are overwhelmingly (76 percent) open to consulting with financial professionals on plan design to help improve participant outcomes.
- Two-thirds of plan sponsors expect their financial professionals to be aggressive in promoting outcome-focused retirement income planning.
Retirement Plan Sponsors Want Financial Professionals To Adjust Focus
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.