Click on the interactive chart to view data over time.
1. Honda Motor Co., Ltd. ( HMC, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of motorcycles, automobiles, and power products primarily in North America, Europe, and Asia. Market cap at $65.1B, most recent closing price at $36.12.
2. Tesla Motors, Inc. ( TSLA, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric vehicles and advanced electric vehicle powertrain components. Market cap at $26.73B, most recent closing price at $217.65. 3. Toyota Motor Corporation ( TM, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the design, manufacture, assembly, and sale of passenger cars, minivans, and commercial vehicles. Market cap at $184.08B, most recent closing price at $116.17. 4. General Motors Company ( GM, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates as a global automaker. Market cap at $50.91B, most recent closing price at $36.55. 5. Ford Motor Co. ( F, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Develops, manufactures, distributes, and services vehicles and parts worldwide. Market cap at $59.84B, most recent closing price at $15.18. (List compiled by Ben Levine. Monthly returns sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.) Kapitall Wire is a division of New Kapitall Holdings, LLC. Kapitall Generation, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of New Kapitall Holdings, LLC. Kapitall Wire offers free investing ideas, intended for educational information purposes only. It should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities, or any other product or service provided by New Kapitall Holdings, LLC, and its affiliate companies.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts