MILAN, Italy and ROME, June 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lottomatica Italia Servizi (LIS), a leading service provider to the Italian government, businesses and citizens, and epay, a division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (Nasdaq:EEFT), a leading global prepaid products provider, distribution network and payments processor, today announced the availability of epay-provided entertainment gift card content through more than 23,000 point of sale terminals across Lottomatica's retail network.
Italian consumers can now use cash to purchase a code, which gives them access to all content on the Spotify, Sony PlayStation® Network, Nintendo eShop, Facebook, Amazon.it and Zalando platforms. Customers can simply go to any of the LIS locations and ask to purchase a code for the desired content. The cashier will issue a receipt containing the instructions and the redemption code which can then be redeemed for self-use or given as a gift.
"e-commerce now accounts for €11billion in payments annually," said Sebastiano Licciardello, Managing Director of epay Italy. "epay provides innovative payment alternatives that allow consumers who prefer to use cash the ability to purchase digital codes in order to gain access to digital content without using a credit card. Thanks to the important partnership with Lottomatica, it will be easier for Italian consumers to purchase a code that provides them with access to entertainment products from leading global brands.""By partnering with epay," said Marco Bellini, CEO of Lottomatica Italia Servizi, "customers can buy new products and services offered by prestigious brands, for leisure, using an innovative channel. By simply going to any Lottomatica point of sale, which are present throughout Italy, customers can access a wide range of entertainment such as music, shopping, books and much more."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV