The investment brokerage intends to offer $384.8 million, or around 19 million shares, of its Class A common stock, while controlling stockholder RCAP Holdings will offer $101.3 million worth, or around 5 million shares, of common stock from its own share holdings. Shares have been priced at $20.25 a share.
Underwriters have also been allowed a 30-day over-allotment option to purchase up to an additional $72.9 million shares.Pulling share prices lower, the company said gross proceeds will be less than an estimation provided in its preliminary prospectus a week earlier. In the prospectus, it was estimated RCS Capital would receive $446.1 million, while RCAP Holdings would receive $148.7 million. RCS Capital would have received an additional $89.2 million if the underwriters exercised their greenshoe option. Net proceeds of the offering will be used to fund certain pending acquisitions, meet debt obligations under its credit facilities, pay fees in connection with certain private offerings, pay outstanding indebtedness on a current pending acquisition, and for other general corporate purposes. Bank of America, Barclays, Citigroup, JMP Securities and JPMorgan are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering. Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV