Smarter investing starts with access to better information. As an industry leader in investor education, TD Ameritrade, Inc. 1 is easing the transition for investors by launching its newly enhanced online Education Center.
“Investor education has always been a top priority for us, and our enhanced Education Center is our latest achievement in providing retail investors with curated quality content designed with their needs at the forefront,” said Robert Miller, managing director of investor education for TD Ameritrade.
TD Ameritrade’s new Education Center is designed to allow investors to progress through investment topics at their own pace, on their own time, and in the way they learn best. Investors can follow structured learning paths called Essentials, which cover eight fundamental investment topics including:
- Portfolio Management
- Mutual Funds & Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Technical Analysis
An intuitive and interactive platform, the Education Center lets investors explore their topics of interest through in-depth courses, daily and special webcast events, online publications and more than 120 videos built by investment and learning third-party experts.Among the Education Center’s newest features is the ability for investors to self-select specific skill levels across all investment topics to match their knowledge level. Selecting from Rookie, Scholar and Guru levels, investors can choose the investment skill level to best fit their learning needs. Regardless of an investor’s prior experience with investing, the Education Center offers tools to help them gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to make better-informed investment decisions. As an incentive for completing any of the site’s education topics, investors earn points and achievement badges. For example, clients can score a “Newbie” badge by accessing the Education Center for the first time or earn points for completing the Options Essentials Rookie material. Point values vary based on the length and difficulty of the material and activities. As clients progress through Essentials topics, each skill level—Rookie, Scholar and Guru—merits more points.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV