Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO) (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, “Apollo”), announced today that Josh Harris, Co-Founder and Senior Managing Director, will present at the Morgan Stanley Financials Conference in New York on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 9:45 AM EDT.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of Apollo’s website at http://ir.agm.com. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on Apollo’s website shortly after the event.
Apollo is a leading global alternative investment manager with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Houston, Toronto, London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Singapore, Mumbai and Hong Kong. Apollo had assets under management of approximately $159 billion as of March 31, 2014 in private equity, credit and real estate funds invested across a core group of nine industries where Apollo has considerable knowledge and resources. For more information about Apollo, please visit www.agm.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV