PITTSBURGH, June 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. (NYSE: DKS) today announced it will host a live webcast of its Annual Stockholders' Meeting. The meeting will be held at the Hyatt Regency, 1111 Airport Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA 15231, on June 11, 2014 beginning at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time, and will be chaired by Edward W. Stack, Chairman and CEO.
The webcast can be accessed at DICK'S Sporting Goods' Investor Relations website at www.DICKS.com/Investors. To listen, please go to the website at least fifteen minutes early to register and download and install any necessary audio software.
For those who cannot listen to the live webcast, it will be archived on the Company's website for approximately 30 days.
About DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. Founded in 1948, DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. is a leading omni-channel sporting goods retailer offering an extensive assortment of authentic, high-quality sports equipment, apparel, footwear and accessories. As of May 3, 2014, the Company operated 566 DICK'S Sporting Goods locations across the United States, serving and inspiring athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through a blend of dedicated associates, in-store services and unique specialty shop-in-shops dedicated to Team Sports, Athletic Apparel, Golf, Lodge/Outdoor, Fitness and Footwear.Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, DICK'S also owns and operates Golf Galaxy, Field & Stream and True Runner specialty stores. DICK'S offers its products through a content-rich eCommerce platform that is integrated with its store network and provides customers with the convenience and expertise of a 24-hour storefront. DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. news releases are available at www.DICKS.com/Investors. The Company's website is not part of this release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV