DALLAS, June 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PMFG, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:PMFG) today confirmed that Tristan Partners, L.P., an entity managed by Cannell Capital LLC, has submitted a letter nominating two candidates for election to the Company's Board of Directors at the 2014 annual meeting of stockholders. Cannell Capital and certain other stockholders of the Company also filed a Schedule 13D with the SEC disclosing that they have formed a group for the purpose of seeking the election of the two director candidates nominated to the Company's Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors of the Company is reviewing the nomination letter. The Company's stockholders are not required to take action at this time.
The Company issued the following statement:PMFG, Inc. has a longstanding practice of open communications with its stockholders. We welcome input toward the goal of enhancing stockholder value. Our Board of Directors and management team are committed to acting in the best interest of the Company and all stockholders. The Company intends to maintain an open dialogue with its stockholders, taking their views into consideration as it works to deliver enhanced value. About PMFG PMFG is a leading provider of custom-engineered systems and products designed to help ensure that the delivery of energy is safe, efficient and clean. PMFG primarily serves the markets for power generation, natural gas infrastructure and petrochemical processing. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, PMFG markets its systems and products worldwide.
CONTACT: Mr. Peter J. Burlage, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Ronald L. McCrummen, Chief Financial Officer PMFG, Inc. 14651 North Dallas Parkway, Suite 500 Dallas, Texas 75254 Phone: (214) 357-6181 Fax: (214) 351-4172 www.peerlessmfg.com or Mr. Shawn Severson, Managing Director, Energy Technology Practice The Blueshirt Group Phone: (415) 489-2198 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV