LONDON, June 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA), a global leader in rapid-fire, easy-to-use business analytics software, today announced Greater East Midlands (GEM) Commissioning Support Unit has begun deploying Tableau to enhance its analysts' ability to explore, compare and communicate NHS performance data faster, to serve patients better.
Integrating visual analytics into the Greater East Midlands' Information, Management and Analysis platform (GEMIMA) means users will be able to contrast performance and resource management at a national and local level. Empowering its analysts to see and understand the data through visualisations for the first time, GEM will be able to quickly and accurately review levels of activity and cost against plans and effectively forecast how changes will impact frontline healthcare provision. Tableau's software also makes it easier for GEM to identify problems, probe alternate scenarios and share best practice across the organisations it supports.
Serving more than 20 Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) across Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire, GEM is one of the largest Commissioning Support Units in the country. It is an NHS body that provides transactional and transformational support services to help CCGs, Local Authorities and NHS England to deliver better patient care to approximately 5 million people in the region.
Having had a funding freeze in real terms in place since 2011, NHS organisations have looked to technology to find cost savings, drive efficiencies and make budgets work as hard as possible. The Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit's pioneering GEMIMA platform is enabling organisations to do this by providing access to the information they need to make important commissioning decisions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV