Granite Construction Incorporated (NYSE:GVA) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per common share. The dividend is payable on July 15, 2014, to all shareholders of record at the close of business on June 30, 2014.
Through its offices and subsidiaries nationwide, Granite Construction Incorporated (NYSE:GVA) is one of the nation's largest U.S. infrastructure companies. Incorporated in 1922, Granite serves public- and private-sector clients on projects both small and large. Granite's project teams represent some of the best in the industry serving owners in the transportation, power, federal, tunneling, underground, and industrial/mining and water resources markets.
In 2014, the Company was recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the fifth consecutive year. For more information, please visit
www.graniteconstruction.com. Granite is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol GVA and is part of the S&P MidCap 400 Index, the MSCI KLD 400 Social Index and the Russell 2000 Index. For more information, please visit our investor relations website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV